Saturday 26 September 2020

My Favourite Game


I think  it was way back in 2009 when I got my first gaming console for Christmas, before I got my PS3 the only gaming I had really done was on my neighbours PS2 or our family Wii, and the only games we would play on that were Sing Star and Mario Kart. I was so happy to be getting an actual PlayStation because I was the last one out of all my friends to get one. Along with my PlayStation I got games like Midnight Club Los Angeles, Lego Star Wars and a couple other that I can't remember. After having my PS3 for about a year I had played through all the games I had and asked my mom if I could get Grand Theft Auto 5 because both my neighbors had the game, my mom said "No, it's to violent, maybe when your older".


After maybe two years of begging for the game my mom finally caved in and allowed me get them game, I was so happy that I told my neighbours and they all came over to play. Me and my friends played the game for hours and hours, daily. My friends always wanted to complete all the missions and get money and go from level to level, while the only thing I was interested in was going around stealing cars and shooting at people praying I wasn't going to get arrested. 


That's what the game was for me at that age, doing all the things we're told not to do because you would get in trouble, or worse got to jail!!!. It was an escape from reality, all the things you could get away with, that's why GTA 5 is my favourite game, because of how realistic and unrealistic the game can be. I spent too many hours sitting around playing that game and since then I never play any games, I think I started playing those games because my friends were and they always kept telling me that I'd have so much fun playing it. I don't think I've played it in over 4 to 5 years, I'm just not a gamer, never was.


Anyway thanks for reading, got a bit sad and gloomy there, also the images are sources from Flickr, here's the link.

Thanks for reading, have a blessed day!!!



 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron,

    GTA 5 is such a good game and its amazing how many people still play it for a game that came out back in 2009, kinda shows how much content is actually packed into it. I remember playing GTA San Andreas now that for me was my favorite GTA, god i even still remember the cheat codes to make your tank fly, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron! I love the old GTA games especially the soundtracks that come out of them. I still have loads of old disco & rap songs on my spotify playlist from GTA San Andreas. I feel like older games have extremely difficult levels, I remember being stuck on a few and I nearly wanted to put my head through a wall. - Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aaron, Killian here, I love the GTA franchise too. They are a very fun game to play, I even remember San Andreas having to type in the cheat codes for all the weapons and such. I liked GTA5 too not just cause it's set in the same place but just as it is such a fun game to play and also the story itself is fairly interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...