Monday 2 November 2020

Unity Tutorial 04

"Unity Tutorial 04"


 Personally I found this weeks unity gaming tutorial harder than the previous weeks, I'm just guessing as the weeks go on, the work load will get gradually bigger and more difficult and also time consuming, because that's what college work does!! consumes all your time until you have none left, the only thing you have energy for after it is bed!!!. I liked how it carried on from last weeks tutorials and wasn't something completely new like some of the previous weeks. For the first have of this weeks unity work I worked my way through it at a normal pace so I didn't make any major mistakes and have to go back steps to see where I went wrong, like most weeks, take my time and get through it.

But the second part, that's where I struggle a bit, not a lot, a bit. It's just when everything is taken away and I have to remember what I did in the previous tutorial to use those methods I have the biggest brain malfunction the world as we know it, knows!!! I try to remember what I did last time but I end up having to search the internet for help and watch a video tutorial on YouTube or find a pdf document that lists what need to be done to complete the tasks.



Image Source: Ctrl-blog

Just like the start of every week I can't wait to get these unity tutorials finished because they drag on because it's not fun, but there is always that feeling of accomplishment when you complete the declarations after you publish a blog post. Oh, I love unity gaming tutorials so much, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...