Wednesday 10 March 2021

Reading 07




 Reading 07

So for this weeks reading task I wasn't not looking forward to it as much because it didn't involve making more annotated bibliographies.  For this week we were put into groups of 3 and they were called "triads", don't know why but there ye go. The actual task for this week was to go to the others in our groups blogs and read over their blog on the paragraph work from last week and read over there themes and to give each other good, constructive feedback. They had to do the same, so I checked my blog today and both my triad members had commented on my blog post from last week.

So I read each of the comments on my blog and really thought about what they were saying this is to make our blogs missing. I think it's to get another set of eyes on the work and they can tell us what they think is missing so we can just make are writing better. For example I was told I need a bit more meat in my paragraphs, so the next time I write a paragraph I'll make sure I have more content in the middle section of my paragraph. 

After reading everything I added to my paragraphs to give them more meat, also I had to take some things away and replace them with more information gathered from reading over the studies and bibliographies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...