Sunday 27 September 2020

Assignments

 "Assignments"

I really like the layout of this module as it is completely different to how the others give out and mark course work. The fact that the module has a whole website dedicated to the course work is amazing. The layout of the website is very easy to understand and looks great too. How the lecturer has layered out the work from week 1 to week 12 is a good idea so we can look at all the work that has to be done and not be shocked when a big project is just dumped on us one day in class.

The assignments I'm looking forward to doing are the twitter tasks, because their very different to "normal" college work. Even though we did blog posts last year a part of me loves doing them, but I also hate them at the same time because you just spend hours typing and sitting down on your laptop. The assignments I'm really looking forward to doing more reading which is listed as one of the few core assignments that we will have to do. At the start of lockdown I wasn't the biggest fan of reading but I've really gotten into it over the past few months and can see the benefits, so anything that gives me the chance to train my mind, and learn I'm looking forward to starting.



I really like the idea of having extra credit, it's different to the rest of the modules we're doing this semester. Two of the extra credit tasks really interest me, the "Growth Mindset" and the "H.E.A.R.T" tasks. I didn't think that it would be covered in any module this year, or next. I really enjoyed the videos on the growth mindsets we were given to watch, I found them very motivating as someone who's never found academia an easy task and was never given that instant congratulations because my grades were never great at the beginning of anything, so I'd love to learn more about that and at the same time gain extra points to finish the module sooner.


The image is from wikimedia, here's a link, thanks for reading another blog, at this point I feel like I'm writing a book!!!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...