Sunday 27 September 2020

Time Strategies

 "Time Strategies"

Time management is something that I'm learning about and learning quickly because I'm just fed up of wanting to get things done, but taking to much time, procrastinating. It annoys me and makes me feel bad because I've wasted time that I can't get back, but that's something I have to work on, letting go, not letting myself worry about all the time I've wasted over the years and instead, start managing my time better, prioritizing things that mean more to me and getting ahead of my goals in the right way, not in the sense of juggling to many things at once. I want to get the most out of everyday, and when I get into bed at the end of the day, I feel accomplished knowing I got what I wanted to get done, done no matter how big the goal, big or small it's still done.

The two articles are read were the "The Important Habit of Just Starting" and "The Myth of Too Busy", I needed to read them right now at this moment in time, it's just another boost of the hard truth I have to stop avoiding doing things to get to where I want to be. I have to start making every minute of every hour of every day count, because it all adds up, even when you think it doesn't, it does....



I found the two articles I read very useful, this is the type of reading I actually enjoy, things to help me better myself both physically and mentally so I can achieve the things I want and have dreamed about for years. They also made me want to stay up to date with my college work and even get ahead with it so it doesn't interfere with my goals and dreams outside of college that are more meaningful than course deadlines.

I think the biggest time management challenges we'll face this year will be the group projects which sadly are used in more than one of the modules. The fact we are in a pandemic will make this work harder because we can't meet up and show each other are progress, it's all online, I'm just not sure how  it will work, but we'll just have to make it!! I found web design difficult last year so I know that I'll have to make time to look over things that I found difficult last year.

The only time management skill I would say I have is every morning I get up and write down certain things I want to get done today, whether it's going to the gym or reading at least two chapters of my book or anything else that I prioritize on that day.

The image is from wikimedia, here's the link, thanks for reading catch you on the flipside!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...