Sunday 4 October 2020

Unity Tutorial 01:

 Unity Tutorial 1:

Woo!!! I just finished the first set of Unity tutorials we were given to do for week three of our multimedia tasks, completing these tutorials tuck me a very, very long time, it probably took me between six and seven hours to finish them all, I'm writing this at eleven fifteen, so it's actually been longer than that. But after finally finishing all that I actually feel pretty proud of myself for the determination to get the work over with. To kick off this blog post I have to say as of now, gaming design or game development, what ever it is, I'm not looking forward to doing it.

 
Even though this task took me a long time, I didn't hate all of it, the moments when I'd finish a lesson, or one of those videos that are way to long than they need to be, I felt a sense of completing cool and that wasn't easy to do.., for most people anyway. I enjoyed the end product, not the process, I think if your going to spend a lot of time doing something you have to enjoy the process, I resent the process of game design, quit frankly, I never want to do it again, but that's just not how college works, does it???. No, Aaron it's not.

I found the majority of the lessons difficult, but the fact the I found it hard made me want to complete it even more, even more than if my feelings were the complete opposite, if I loved it I wouldn't really care when I got the work done. But through out the whole time I was just thinking about all this being over. What I found difficult about the process was navigating my way through the editing suite, it was a new program for me, so that's just how it is, I could follow along with the code, but sometimes I was just getting tires and missed small things, but after little breaks, those were corrected.

What I'm looking forward to most about this part of the module is the day I submit it and never have to go near it again, I can't wait for that day, I can see it now and it looks class!!.

As usual thanks for reading, and coming back even though it says no one has read any of my latest and greatest blog posts, anyway here's the link to the photo I used so I get marks for the blog.
Peace, have a good one!.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...