Thursday 22 October 2020

Unity Tutorial 03

 "Unity Tutorial 3"

For this weeks unity tutorials we had three different programs to complete, basic gameplay, food flight and the random animal stampede. Each exercise took me around one hour to complete. Most of the time I don't enjoy doing the tasks each week, when I'm doing them!!! When I finish them however, I get a sense of achievement when there all complete. Each week I procrastinate for hours before, during and after doing the weekly unity tutorials.

I enjoy the tutorials when there going well, like most things you feel good when things are working as there intended to, when I encounter a problem I just have to rewind the video and watch it back very carefully to see if I made a mistake or not, or to check if some tools on the program in the tutorial are not in the program on my laptop, maybe it could be an updated or outdated version. Most of the time I've just missed something or forgot to add a bracket or coma at the end.



Image Source: Ctrl Blog

Overall I haven't found the unity tutorials very difficult, they just seem to drag out and take a long time and it can get repetitive after a while. What I found difficult about this weeks tutorials was just the work in the Microsoft Visual Studio, the coding just takes massive mental concentration. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...