Friday 6 November 2020

Unity Tutorial 05

 "Unity Tutorial 05"


I found this weeks Untiy tutorials harder and more frustrating than normal because there was four different lessons we had to complete, normally there's only 2, at a push the odd week three. Another reason it was frustrating is because the unity program on my laptop kept on crashing, more than once, I think it crashed around three or for times. This week it just seemed to have gotten more technical than the previous weeks, which would obviously happen as weeks progress at anything. When I first started this weeks unity tutorials I felt the same as I always do when I know I'll be spending hours doing this, but this week when I found out what we were doing I got really excited because my chosen game for the project is a running and jumping game similar to Temple Run and Subway Surfer, and in this weeks unity tutorials we did just that, I actually learned how to make and design my actual project game by doing this weeks unity tutorials which was something I was not expecting at the beginning of the week when I sat down to get this weeks work over with.

The hardest part of this weeks work was all the work in visual studio, it just took a lot of concentration so I wouldn't get anything wrong, which I did and I had to go back and fix things multiple times.


Image Source: Ctrl.blog

Thanks for reading this weeks blog, which was voted this weeks CDM year two blog of the month, thanks for all the support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...