Friday 6 November 2020

Twitter Task Week 10

 "Twitter Task"


For this weeks twitter task I created a twitter list, before completing this task I've never heard or used a twitter list before, it's all new to me. I t took me a few minutes to find where to create a list, it wasn't in my account page like the example on the cdmonline website, but after searching for a few minutes and going by it a couple times I found it, right in front of me.

All I had to do was click on the "List" button on the side of the twitter feed, then it comes up with the option to "create list", all you do is click on that then it asks you to name the list, add a description and a picture, the last two were optional. When that's done it opens up a search bar, and below lists different accounts and people that might relate to the title of your list, then you just start searching and adding people to the list. 

To add people to the list you don't have to follow them, but when their added, post recently uploaded by them will appear under the list.

I named my list "Internet Geniuses", not a serious list of internet smart people, it's a joke, kind of on the people of the list, some I really like and think are funny others are just straight idiots, such as Donald J Trump, he is a clown. Since this was my first time creating a list I thought it might be a bit difficult but that's not the case today, it was a grind, but I got through it, now I think I could get through anything.




Image Source: Flickr

Thanks for wasting your time here for another week, see you next time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...