Sunday 14 February 2021

"5 Domains of Play "Reading 03

 





Reflective:

This was my first time using the college library system so I was a bit nervous if I was going to find it difficult or not. I had major problems at the beginning of trying to do this weeks writing task because I had to reset my password, and it didn't go so well. I had to make around 30 different passwords because everyone I put in it said "this password is to easy to guess", or along those lines. So before I had started I wanted to quit. I was able to use refworks for the first two bibliographies but I wasn't able to access the college database because of the passwords situation. 

I'm writing this on Sunday morning at 12:15, I would like to of had this done last night, but you already know why that wasn't possible. Eventually I got it sorted this morning and go them done. I t was confusing learning about the different referencing types because it's new to me, I had to watch back our lecture with Lindsey to learn how to use the library database so it's taken longer than planned to get it done, so hopefully I did the work right.

As of right now I'm not really enjoying thinking out the writing tasks in the coming weeks, but I guess once I understand them and know how to source the information more easily I won't be to annoyed thinking about doing it, then I'd rather just get it done.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...