Saturday 20 February 2021

Analysis "Reading 04"




 Image source: Redux Entertainment



Reflective:
This weeks reading task was a lot harder than last week simply because of the amount of reading and digging through so many academic journals to find one you want to write about, I was getting really annoyed because of the amount of times I liked the idea of a journal and thought I could meet the word count easily but a lot of the studies I was looking at were not peer reviewed studies so I wasn't sure or not if I was able to use them or if they'd be reliable enough to use for my college work.

I'm still getting used to using the college library system when it comes to advanced searching and exporting to refworks but I'm getting used to doing it. I wasn't so happy when I refined my search in the college database like I was showed to by refining the search to "Harvard-college library", or whatever I put in and the search went from over one hundred thousand to just three!!! Just three, that's just great is what I said to myself, so much to work with. It took me along time to figure out what studies I wanted to use, and some of those things are too long, I'm serious if I'm expected to read stuff like that next year I don't know what I'd do, I definitely wouldn't last long, I chose this course for the lack of reading and writing because I suck at both and I'm a very slow reader so it makes reading these huge, long articles way for enjoyable!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...