Saturday 27 February 2021

Domains of Play Reading week 05

 






Image Source: Pixabay

This weeks reading task wasn't anywhere near a difficult as the previous weeks having to do all that research and write up ten different annotated bibliographies, I found so difficult because it was so new.
This weeks task was to go over all the annotated bibliographies and pick out the main themes that are occurring through out the writing which I'll then be using in the main project when we have to contribute to a chapter in the online E-book type academic paper. So starting off I went and re-read the bibliographies that we wrote in the previous exercises, then I highlighted the different topics or themes that stood out while reading each bibliography. I decided to highlight different themes using different colours. The first recurring theme that appeared in each paper was the "behavior associated with video game play", which I highlighted in a light blue colour. The second theme was "cognitive ability", I highlighted anything in relation to that in pink. The third theme that appeared was "personality traits", I highlighted those points using green. This makes it a lot easier to see what paragraph mentions what.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...