Saturday 6 March 2021

Unity Tutorial 07

 "Unity Tutorial 08"

I can't believe it, it's the day I've dreamed of since the day we started doing these tutorials but I disliked them so much and spent so many days procrastinating getting this work done and out of the way and I've just gone and done it, right now it's eleven forty five and I've been sitting in this seat for maybe around 5 hours, with a few breaks in between and we're done. The last two unity tutorials I had to complete well, it was actually one now that I think about it because it's the games audio, where you add background music, music to the robots to sound broken and music for when you touch a health collectible. That section was probably the easiest section of the whole tutorial.


Image Source: Unity Screenshot

Adding the audio to the different elements in the inspector was easy bit making sure I had everything in the different scripts was really draining having to look over everything a few times really knocked it out of me. After that I just had to go over the build settings, I wasn't sure so I had to read the section in whole so I would know what to do, I made a new folder on my laptop and then clicked "Build & Run", then I made sure it worked, and it did but I couldn't figure out how to leave the game and I got really frustrated but then I worked it out and now we're done. It's been a hell of a ride, I'm very happy it's over, ok!! know it's midnight and I'm going to start the writing task for the week that's due tomorrow so thanks for being here goodbye!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...