Sunday 8 November 2020

Game Design Document-GDD

 "Game Design Document"


For this weeks project tasks we had to create a G.D.D, which stands for a game design document, which essentially a document you give to a developer, with that document the programmer should have all they need to create the game you have thought of. Earlier in the week we had some reading on these documents so it gave me more clarity going into creating one myself, I wasn't so nervous.

Here's a link to my G.D.D I created using Dundoc.  When I first opened the document to start typing I was very confused, I had no idea where anything was r where to start typing. So for a while before I started typing away, I started to navigate my way down the map, and read all the headings and subheadings until I knew where everything was going, then I started typing.

I used miro to make the flow chart for a part of the game design document which was very easy as I'm gettig used to creating different boards on their thanks to our group project module that I really love a lot. The G.D.D is a constantly changing document, as the game development process continues new ideas are added and taken away, so there will be edits made to this document as times go on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...