Wednesday 11 November 2020

Unity Tutorial 06

 "Unity Tutorial 07"

This weeks unity tutorials went well at the beginning as we were building on the tutorial we were doing in the previous week. I was really enjoying doing last weeks tutorial because the whole process and theme of the game was what I based and want my project to function and look like, so I was happy when this weeks unity work was carrying on from that and making it more detailed by adding a bunch of different sound effects and music, by doing this I learned how to add an audio source to the gameplay and the difference between an audio listener and audio player, they talk about it being the same in real life, it plays the music but there also has to be something there to listen to it.


Unity Screenshot

After finishing the end of the work be carried on from last week I thought we were going to build on it further, I was wrong, very wrong. We had to do another challenge, I hate doing those challenges because there's not instructions, so we have to try and carry the skills we learned from the previous task into this one. It's only a problem because I just forget and find it difficult to remember everything.

When that happens I just search online for pdf's with the finished version and it tells you what to do. Put when I know things and add them into the scripts myself, or look back at the previous scripts and try and make it relative to what's happening in the new game, normally that's just by changing a word or two. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...