Sunday 28 February 2021

Unity Tutorial 04

 Unity Tutorial 4

This week we had to work away with more unity tutorials as a part of our weekly multi dev tasks, this week the next two tutorials we had to finish was "world interactions-projectiles" and "camera-cinemachine".  Both of these unity tutorials had roughly about twelve or thirteen sections to complete each, which is very time consuming. The estimated time to complete each tutorial is one hour, I find just reading tutorials very difficult so sometimes it takes me a good bit longer than an hour because I always have to read something again if I don't understand, but I normally don't understand what to do after reading the paragraph over and over again. 


Image Source: Unity Screenshot from laptop

In this weeks unity tutorials we went a lot in depth about animations and learned how different things connected together. Something I found difficult was I added the projectile prefab to Ruby's script but it wouldn't show up in the inspector when I had to ad the projectile into it but I got it sorted in the end just took longer than it should I was reviewing my code over and over again but it just wouldn't appear and nothing was added into the script incorrectly. Another thing that was a bit hard during having to read it was the physics system, trying to understand that confused me so that part wasn't very fun. A always I can't wait to never have to do unity tutorials ever again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 10-"Doing"

 "Reading week 10" For this week reading task we had to work on the e-book or digital book the entire year group is working togeth...